Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,893 (€705) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (32 minutes ago)