Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,875 (Mex$ 12,985) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (42 minutes ago)