Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39389 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,277 (274,892 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)