Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26913 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,160 (271,842 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)