Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23135 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,418 (477,285 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)