Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Agra, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22812 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,609 (533,092 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)