Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38911 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,729 (120,090 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)