Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31560 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,861 (287,904 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)