Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39276 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,327 (59,392 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)