Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25142 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,944 (449,220 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)