Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41339 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,960 (86,988 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)