Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,770 (₩477,722) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)