Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,936 (₩701,892) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)