Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06429 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,855 (₩3,575,428) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)