Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,094 (₩1,143,735) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)