Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,389 (₩2,034,376) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (33 minutes ago)