Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,058 (₩578,626) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)