Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.985 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,817 ($1,873) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)