Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,299 ($431) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)