Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,342 ($2,097) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)