Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,708 ($3,214) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)