Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.073 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,434 (27,148 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)