Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.655 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,644 (£1,925) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)