Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.691 INR / GMD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,582 (17,492 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)