Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,861 (1,089 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)