Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,170 (3,642 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)