Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,203 ($2,007) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)