Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,638 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,422 (COL$5,597,614) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)