Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.090 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,790 (kr 4,424) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)