Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.150 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 210% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,040 (kr 22,828) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)