Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 INR / SLL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,273 (2,813,614 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)