Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09135 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,766 (216,385 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)