Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09496 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,110 (211,772 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)