Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,124 (22,497 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)