Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,027 (RM2,329) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)