Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,999 (RM933) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)