Cost of living comparison between Bila Tserkva, Ukraine and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨15,564 (5,960₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)