Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.930 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,960 (6,284 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)