Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.545 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,145 (1,036 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)