Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,738 (1,553 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)