Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,545 in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)