Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,288 (221,895 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)