Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,008 (3,086 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)