Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,928 (Rp 4,696,757) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)