Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,679 (Rp 22,121,762) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)