Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,685 (Rp 3,713,610) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)