Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.891 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 88% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,478 (1,204 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)