Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 73% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,609 (453 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)