Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.422 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,452 (742 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)