Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.903 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,140 (1,130 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)