Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.440 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,303 (3,229 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)