Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,726 (R$ 1,105) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (37 minutes ago)