Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,116 (R$ 5,488) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)