Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,284 (R$ 8,878) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)