Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23113 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,932 (86,238 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (30 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)