Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22838 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,848 (86,909 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (36 minutes ago)