Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.837 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨66,943 (2,695 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)