Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,586 (元11,268) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)