Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,413 (元3,593) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)