Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,240 (元19,459) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)