Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 88% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,532 (元2,523) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (23 minutes ago)