Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 99% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,793 (元5,806) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)