Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.421 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,504 (2,706 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)