Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,570 (1,739,142 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)