Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,693 (183,149 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)