Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12116 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,153 (1,032,974 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)