Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10775 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,071 (186,281 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)