Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11486 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,290 (916,640 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)