Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11119 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,409 (147,570 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)