Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11666 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,025 (565,953 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)