Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11521 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,403 (255,215 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)