Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,092 (COL$1,131,574) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)