Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,529 (COL$3,204,623) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)