Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 180% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,963 (Bs 5,122) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)