Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 171% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,928 (Bs 4,948) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)