Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.430 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,926 (RD$ 83,137) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)