Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,176 (Rp 3,369,382) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)