Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,801 (Rp 3,467,441) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)