Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,955 (Rp 4,327,182) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)