Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,633 (Rp 7,420,431) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)