Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,329 (Rp 22,152,183) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)