Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,539 (Rp 25,137,171) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)