Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05613 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,511 (2,075,639 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)