Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,776 (€2,059) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)