Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,016 (Php74,443) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)