Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,281 (Php14,099) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)