Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.775 INR / AWG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 108% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,776 (ƒ 5,174) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)