Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.491 INR / AWG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,580 (ƒ 2,379) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)