Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.578 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,300 (S/. 3,173) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)