Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.917 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,190 (S/. 3,524) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)