Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.850 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,323 (S/. 1,729) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)