Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,204 (S/. 889) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)