Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,227 (€368) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)