Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,354 (€443) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)