Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.381 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,814 (NZ$5,079) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)