Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.949 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 139% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,926 (NZ$5,275) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)