Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.201 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,221 (NZ$3,381) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)