Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,687 (332,125 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (40 minutes ago)