Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,266 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,265 (€321) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)