Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.038 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨85,130 (E£ 21,080) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)