Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,927 (211,626 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)