Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,418 (124,110 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)