Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20595 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,112 (83,085 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)