Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19620 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,925 (315,617 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)